Monday, January 24, 2011

YoungSaeng's All My Love @ Japan Fanmeet 01.22.2011

i will post this again but with 2 videos.. ^_^

OMG!!! hearing Saengie's voice can already melt my heart.. but that gesture, singing for me, kneeling down in front of me and giving me a flower and a hug is just... really, if i were in that situation with Saengie, i can already die right there and then.. and by the way, i love him singing in acapella, it emphasizes more of his beautiful voice ^_^




credit: garibi00 / HSScandal

in this 2nd video, you can see the reaction of Saengie and i loved it ^_^ see him putting his hand in his heart right after he hugged the girl? i think he got nervous there ahaha.. and seeing his reaction, i think that is his first time doing it in font of many people ^_^




credit: yssilver1103 / Madeleine


No comments:

Post a Comment