Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jung Min’s interview with PLAY Magazine September Issue 2010



Evening 7pm, almost on the dot, today is popular all over asia, known for “most popular, super sparkling 1st class male artiste PR”, also known as ”Park CEO”  ”Superstar” Park Jung Min, has arrived at our studio. Have not even placed down his belongings, Jung Min went around the studio shaking hands with the staff with greetings! Indeed ” Entertainment world 1st class artiste PR”, is not known for nothing!
 
 
Firstly congratulations to you joining CNr Media!

Upon hearing the congrats from PLAY, Jung Min said happily: “very honoured! to be able to join CNr Media such a excellent team, really very happy! hopefully with their expertise in the entertainment world, will be able to help me achieve my goal of becoming a all rounded artiste, regardless in music, drama or any other areas, I hope to be able to grow while I learn, until I am able to show my best!” As this shooting is considered the first schedule after joining the new agency, first time having a theme promotional shoot, therefore asked Jung Min if he will feel nervous? but he answered shyly: ”compared to nervous, I should say I am having a feeling of shyness! After all I have rested for a period of time, plus this time I am doing this alone,feels like everyone is focusing their stares on me, thats why I feel shy!” He is looking good, this period of time besides resting, watching the movies which I have been anticipating, listening to different genre of music, meeting up with good friends whom I have not seen for a long time, Jung Min even went on a vacation with his family, leading a fruitful and rich holiday.

How are Taiwan friends? I miss everyone very much!

” It is said that the weather in Taiwan now is very hot! everyone didnt get heat stroke right!”  Jung Min asked PLAY instead, I believe those who loves Jung Min knows that, he is No. 1 in doting and loving for his fans, forever caring for them “Were the fans hurt just now? Happy to see me? They acknowledge my performance right?” In order to be closer to the fans from all over the world besides Korea, Jung Min is trying hard to learn Japanese, ” Japanese I have already learnt for a period of time! A lot of Taiwan Green Pea Princesses will write to me in Japanese!And I am also in the process of learning Chinese! Now in the office, everyday for two hours they will arrange for me to attend Chinese lessons, hopefully the next time I visit Taiwan, can straight away communicate in Chinese with everyone!” And so Jung Min took out his notebook from his bag, in the notebook there are Japanese phrases and also a few pages of Chinese phrases, including some simple syllabus word, anticipating in the near future, the Taiwan Green Pea Princesses will not need to know what Jung Min is saying through the translator! ” If there is a chance for me to visit Taiwan again this year, woah..then I must work harder in learning my chinese!” (PS: Jung Min mumbling to himself)

Taiwan friends must remember this good news! Oh right! Please let me say something! I want to use this opportunity to thank the Green Pea Princesses who came a long way to Korea, I really love you all!” Talking about his side-line, Jung Min has alot of creative ideas to expand his business, but
he also says that, although he has alot of ideas, his job as a artiste is still his priority! Not long after joining his new agency, the future plans will still need lots of detailed planning and discussion, besides learning new languages, Jung Min is currently also undergoing training for “Singing”,
“Dancing”, “Body Language” and “Acting”, not wasting any time, completely in “ON AIR” mode.
 
 
Our Promise with the fans will never be forgotten!

Self-declared to be a good boss, the most important thing is to know how to “use the correct person, do the right thing.” Practically understand the situation of the company, most importantly must know when to encourage the workers, and also to know what they think! Jung Min thinks that there is nothing, more effective then communication that will help him to improve, therefore thru PLAY, he wants to tell all the Green Pea Princesses: (PS: the following are definitely by the person himself, PLAY did not change any of the content) “SS501 members is only doing solo activities and not disbanded,in future will also not be disbanded! The 5 of besides Hyun Joong whom has already started filming the drama “Mischievous Kiss” , Young Saeng, Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong are recently in OFF MODE, after all we have worked for a few years, have never rested properly, precipitate our emotions, so we will make use of this period of time to recharge, maybe will have a different set of thoughts and ideas. Now we will communicate through sms to inform each other what we are doing, recently I just met up with Hyung Jun for a meal! In a while when everyone’s body and mind are well prepared, we will start to plan 501′s activities, I promised if there are any news will inform everyone at once, then be there or be square!Recently I am planning to start a FACEBOOK account, when it’s been set up princesses must come and take a look oh!” (PS: Very good! actually after hearing Jung Min’s touching promise,PLAY can already end the interview and leave with tears in our eyes and without regrets, and tell the good news to everyone…so.. Bye!) Jung Min Laughing.

*This year I want to make a very important wish upon the moon…*

The Korean Mid-autumn festival (Chuseok Festival) is nearing, secretly ask Jung Min how will he spend the day? Any plans? ” Mid-Autumn festival is know as CHUSEOK in Korea, is a very important festive day, Koreans will always spend the day with their families, I am now living with my parents
and sister, so if I do not have any schedules on that day, I guess I will be at home helping out with the chores, and at the same time wait for my elder brother and sister-in-law, bringing my nephew home for dinner! And then, this year, I want to make a very important wish upon the moon, as
for the details….Please allow me to keep it a secret, after September will tell everyone!” Although it’s just saying a “simple” how will he spend his Festive Day, Jung Min’s smile is still as radiant, such that everyone at the scene can feel the happiness that he is showing, “maybe is typical O type blood and Aries!I am actually very optimistic, feels that should maintain in good mood anytime, facing everyone around me with a smile, I myself will also feel happy, seeing everyone in a good mood, I will also be infected and be happy!” Jung Min’s radiant smile, warmed up the studio with strong air con blasting away.

*Always maintain a thankful heart, and help the friends who need help *
 
Jung Min has said that his motto is to ” Always maintain a thankful heart, and help the friends who need help”, after changing agency and a new career path, Jung Min still remains the same thinking: “I think I will maintain this thinking for the rest of my life!” Jung Min says changing a new agency does not mean that he is on bad terms with the old agency, in future if he has time, he will still visit the old company, besides to extend greetings to the old working partners, ” at the same time to visit the juniors to see if they are working seriously, haha!” Jung Min’s funny reply, of course, must thank DSP company for training me, this kindness will always remain in my heart, just like my motto, Jung Min will also never change.
 

Lastly we will be giving Jung Min an interesting Psychological Test, to see what is his “Heart Condition”?(Translated as per word meaningg, basically meaning to see what he is feeling
inside at that moment)

As Jung Min’s birthday falls on  1987 April 3rd, therefore his  ”No. of Fate” is 1 + 9 + 8 + 7 + 4 + 3 = 32 and then 3 + 2 = 5, “5″ is Jung Min’s ”No. of Fate”, now we need Jung Min to choose from the 5 items stated below, choose 2 items that he liked the most (1st and 2nd most liked item), and the test is completed.

Items: Umbrella, Water Bottle, Necktie, Diary/Notebook, Camera

*Umbrella -cautious/flinch*

*Water Bottle – Rich Content (I suppose it meant knowledgeable)*

*Necktie – External Factors*

*Diary/Notebook – Thinking of the past*

*Camera – Growing up Diary*

[Jung Min's Choice: Water Bottle, Camera]

Answer: “No. of Fate” “5″ is someone who is naturally liked by others, with a optimistic and straightforward character, with a little foolishness and without any thoughts of harming others, most likely will become the center of attraction in the group. “5″ at the same time can also represent the organ “Mouth”, therefore as long as Jung Min’s career involves being eloquent,there is a 90% chance that he will succeed. “5″ is also a sign of being smart, in order to do everything well he will have a very high expectation in himself, will be someone who does everything to perfection. As it is ”Mouth”, will also bravely try to experience the different aspect of life, and not be contented with what he already have. Relationship wise, the “No. of Fate ” “5″ is the person with the most loyalty, as compared to the other  ”No. of Fate”, “5″ places Family and Friends at the top most position, to the extent of forgetting himself.

In Jung Min’s placing of “Water Bottle” and then ” Camera”, “Water Bottle” meant to hold, meaning to say he is ready to absorb all the new stuff that he will be in touch with, the inner self of him is now in the process of growing up, therefore whatever he is learning now, he will hope to be able to apply them to his work in future, at the same time he is also anticipating himself to become more matured. “Camera” signifies the growing up process, not referring to the small details, but as a person on the whole, how he has changed, whether due to the new things/happenings around him, whether he improved or flinched, it also has a meaning of self warning.
 
 
* “I” In this translations will be referred to the Editor/Interviewer

Editor’s Private Intimate Words

Regarding this matter…, I have to say, even if Jung Min’s agency does not want this to be revealed ( did not ask for permission up even when this magazine was due for published…ha!) but after considering, I still insist on revealing the following conversation, because I feel that through this
interview, not only want everyone to know how hardworking is Jung Min, but also should let everyone know, how touching he is as a person in private.

After the interview has ended, it is already near midnight 12 am, the other staffs, including Jung Min is already alittle tired, lastly I invited Jung Min to help PLAY sign and convey his greetings to his fans(Which is what everyone have seen, he wrote “I Love Everyone” on the card). After signing,
while waiting for the staff to pack up, Jung Min who was flipping through the PLAY Magazine, suddenly asked why did I sign off my articles as “Ou K(OK) Prince”? I told him because OK was actually a dog which was being abandoned, two years ago I adopted and named him “OK”, because I hope that this angel who was not in good health when I adopted him, will be OK in health, OK in Happiness, and not always trembling in fear but OK in everything. Initially I thought this conversation was just to pass time, but upon hearing the story Jung Min asked: ” Do you have 1 more card? Can I sign and write a greeting to OK?”

The other card that has the writing “OK, Wang Wang! Be Healthy..Fighting oh!”  which everyone have seen, I believe as compared to the card that is written with “To PLAY…” is more meaningful right! Now the Park CEO that all of you “LOVE”, he not only has a caring heart, but also has an attitude
that cherishes life! I hope to share with everyone how touched I felt! Hope everyone will give this excellent artiste lots of support, encourage him, cheering him on, any time anywhere, please give Park Jung Min the loudest applause!
 
 
English translation by josie@501wangja.multiply.com
Scans by annieyang

No comments:

Post a Comment