Friday, February 3, 2012

N O T I C E from the B L O G G E R

Hello to all :)

This blog is already been active since August 22, 2010.. From that day, I've been updating this blog regularly but since the SS501 members are already in different companies, I'm updating this blog every now and then, since there are no regular news about them.. 

Yesterday, February 2, 2012, I decided to be on hiatus because honestly its hard to maintain a blog and its hard to keep up on news now that SS501 members are all busy with their solo activities.. Its a lame excuse but since I became a fan of JYJ also, I've been updating myself to their activities more and also to SS501 activities.. Because I'm updating myself from these groups, I've been neglecting this blog for days and even for weeks.. So I decided to be on hiatus for awhile.. I don't know if I will still be able to update this blog when SS501 returns as 5 but I know when that time comes a lot of blogs out there who are willing to share the news about them..

Since August 22, 2010, I gained a lot of followers here which I never expected and thank you for following me.. Thank you if this blog makes you updated to our boys and became a bridge in finding new friends because of them..There are a lot of blogs out there who can be your source in updating yourselves on what activities SS501 have.. There are also some portals out there who also updates SS501 activities so its up to you which sites you follow for updates :)

Thank you all for supporting this blog :) This blog also became a source of communication to me and to my friends so I'm leaving this blog with lots of good memories :) Keep supporting SS501 and continue showering them with your love :)  

Once again, Thank you and God bless :)


Always Keep The Faith 501% 


TripleCassie love, 

Khei ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment